Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
NDA State and local chapters and NDA auxiliary groups are invited to participate in the National Dental Association Foundation matching program. The NDAF will match your scholarship efforts up to $5000 on a yearly basis. Individual students shall not be able to receive more that $1000 in matching funds.
There are two ways to match funds. If a chapter scholarship gives a scholarship to a student for $1000, that scholarship can be matched for an additional $1000 for a total scholarship of $2000. Or, if a chapter has $1000 to give a scholarship and two recipients, then the $1000 match will be applied so that each recipient will receive a $1000 award.
The intent of the matching program is to touch as many students as possible. All matching funds donated through the Foundation are matched dollar for dollar donations and are not subjected to any administrative fees.
The Dr. Joseph L. Henry Scholarship is named after Dr. Joseph L. Henry (May 2, 1924 - October 11, 2011. Dr. Henry served as Dean of both Howard University College of Dentistry and Harvard School of Dental Medicine. He earned his undergraduate degree at Xavier University, his dental degree at Howard and a PhD from the University of Illinois, all by age 26. He was the valedictorian of his class at all levels of his studies.
Dr. Henry rose quickly to prominence upon joining the faculty at Howard. After being named Dean in 1966, he was appointed to various White House Conferences, including: Conference on Food, Nutrition and Health; Conference on Employment of the Handicapped, and Conference on International Relations. Dr. Henry served as a mentor to many. He embodied the words, “make the best of it” and to “pull yourself together, focus and apply your skills.”
This award in the honor of Dr. Joseph L. Henry is given to up to five incoming freshman dental students that show promise in embodying the values and work ethic of Dr. Henry. It is a $2000 renewable award for the four years of matriculation.
2nd / 3rd / 4th Year Dental Students $1,000